1) If you haven’t seen the offensive flowcharts currently circulating throughout the internet, Shaky Ankles brings them to you today. Rajon Rondo (funny, but not haha funny), Ron Artest (definitely haha funny), and LeBron James are probably the most notable, but my personal favorite has to be Michael Beasley. It’s funny because it’s true.
2) They say a picture’s worth 1000 words. This one leaves me speechless.
3) SLAM magazine interviews Scottie Pippen, who says Jeff Van Gundy is an ass hole for daring to compare the Miami Heat with his Bulls. Pippen’s wife, Larsa, will be a character on Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Miami which begins February 22. Coincidence?!?!?!
4) Shaky Ankles normally dishes the crossover related goods, but this block last night was too good to pass up. My only question is why do the Cleveland PA people still play The Godfather music for Mo Williams? To waste such a magnificent idea on such an un-magnificent player is sooooo Cleveland.
5) Jerry Sloan’s decision to step down as head coach of the Utah Jazz a few days ago was sad. Everyone can agree that all good things must come to an end, but what makes this situation particularly unsettling is the way it happened; the incessant rumors which threaten to sully Deron Williams and the unfortunate timing of it all. Because of this, Dime Magazine delivers a five most dysfunctional player-coach relationships in recent memory list.